Finding your listing on Airbnb is very simple, you just need to perform a search on the platform's website.
📍 In this article you will find information about:
How do I locate my listing on Airbnb?
To locate your listing on Airbnb, follow these steps:
- Log in to Airbnb
- Perform a search from the "Accommodations" section
- Enter the exact address of the property
- Set the arrival and departure dates: Make sure the accommodation is available on those dates. Keep in mind that in some locations there is a 3-4 day advance booking period. If we search for accommodation today, we won't find it, so we would need to enter later search dates
- Select the number of guests
- Locate your property in the listing: It should appear among the first search pages. To find the property on the map, zoom in to the exact address of the property. You can also search for the title of your listing (You can find the listing title in your Weguest Owner Area).
- To narrow down your search, you can apply additional filters such as "Accommodation Type" or "More Filters"
I can't find my listing on Airbnb
Some of the reasons why you may not find your listing on Airbnb are:
- The accommodation is occupied during the requested dates.
- The search is being done for a period shorter than the minimum number of nights marked on the calendar.
- The search filters are not being applied according to the type of accommodation. Select Entire Accommodation.
- The search is not being done by the exact street or nearest point of interest.
- The price limit being searched for is higher than the one marked on the property.