The check-in service is one of the main services of a reservation.
👉🏻To give the best welcome to guests, Weguest offers different check-in methods to adapt to different travel situations and provide maximum flexibility and comfort to tourists.
📍In this article you will find information about:
- Check-in systems we use at Weguest
- What are the check-in times?
- How do we handle late check-in charges?
- Who has access to your keys?
- What security measures does Weguest take during key collection and check-in?
Check-in systems we use at Weguest
- Electronic opening check-in: Weguest's smart opening device allows you to open the door of the property and the building door through a mobile app. This check-in system is only available in accommodations that have this device installed. Find all the information in the article Smart Lock, the smart opening for check-in.
- In-person check-in: In this case, we wait for guests at the entrance of the accommodation and accompany them inside to indicate any particularities of the property, as well as the basic rules. We also provide them with all the information about the city and tell them what is nearby or what they can do, as well as help them with any doubts, questions, or needs they may have.
- Check-in at pickup points: Through a network of 24-hour lockers. With this fully tested and secure system, guests can check in with greater peace of mind, avoiding rush or stress at the agreed time.
What are the check-in times?
Check-ins will be carried out according to the following conditions and schedules:
- Check-ins will be by default between 16:00 and 20:00 on the day of guest arrival.
- Early check-ins between 13:00 and 16:00 are subject to Weguest's availability.
- Late check-ins between 21:00 and 23:00 are subject to Weguest's availability. In the case of a late check-in being possible in person, there will be an additional cost of €30 for the guest.
- Check-ins between 23:00 and 13:00 are not available.
How do we handle late check-in charges?
If there is an in-person guest check-in after 21:00, Weguest will open a request for €30 to the guest through the Airbnb platform and proceed to send you the payment of this amount along with a notification once we receive it.
Remember that you can track all your payments from the Transactions section in the Owner Area.
Who has access to your keys?
Only Weguest staff and authorized partners certified with the security measures implemented by Weguest will have access to the keys.
What security measures does Weguest take in key collection and check-in?
We have implemented active and passive security measures. The keys are encoded with a reference number without including any address or name and are stored in a high-security space.
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Centre or contact us through our📩email:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.