👉🏻From the Revenue Management department at Weguest, we will design an initial pricing strategy according to the property's conditions and approve the initial pricing strategy established by Weguest.
How is the initial pricing strategy applied?
- Maturation period: A new listing has a maturation period until it reaches a reasonable number of bookings and reviews that generate trust in the tourist to make a reservation. Each accommodation has its own maturation period and it will depend on the moment the accommodation was registered or the first reviews it receives.
- Adjusted initial strategy: The management will start with a slightly lower pricing strategy than what would be normal for that accommodation, with the aim of attracting bookings and enhancing a good positioning.
- Better initial positioning: It is important to note that Airbnb provides better positioning for new listings during the first few weeks.
- Gradual price increase: Once the maturation period is reached, the nightly price will gradually increase until it reaches the optimal price for that accommodation.
- Long-term vision: It is important to have a long-term vision of the benefits and not focus on the first few months. Additionally, there can be significant differences between seasons in the vacation rental market.
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Centre or contact us through our📩email:email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.