To start receiving payments from Airbnb, you need to add a payment method to your Airbnb account.
📍 In this article, you will find information about:
- How do I update the payment method on Airbnb?
- When and how do I receive payment for an Airbnb reservation?
How do I update the payment method on Airbnb?
You can update your payment method by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Airbnb profile with your username and password
- Click on your profile picture (top right) and select "Account"
- Choose "Payment Preferences"
- Add a new payment method
- Set one of the payment methods as default
- Make sure to save the changes
For more information, we recommend that you consult the Airbnb Help Centre, specifically the section on Payments and Taxes.
When and how do I receive payment for an Airbnb reservation?
In the case of Airbnb, you receive payment 24 hours after your guests check-in. The platform charges your guest at the time of booking, so no reservation is confirmed until the guest has paid in full, whether it's a day before or a year in advance. It is a completely secure system for both parties, as no one can make a reservation without paying, and no one can offer accommodation and charge in advance.
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Centre or contact us through our📩email:email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.