👉🏻The most common reason is usually missing mandatory account information or data that needs to be verified. In some cases, it is necessary to verify a series of steps through the platform, such as adding a photo, attaching a copy of the ID card or passport, etc.
Checking the payment status of Airbnb reservations
- Access Airbnb with your username and password
- Access Account Settings by clicking on the profile picture (top right)
- Access Transaction History
- In Transaction History, the reason for the suspended payments will appear. You must access the "Add account information" link where you need to update the data
When Airbnb sends you a payment, you will not receive it immediately. The processing time will depend on the chosen payment method, which can take up to 7 business days. If this period has passed, you can claim the amount directly through the Airbnb Help Centre.
👉🏻To claim the amount of a reservation from Airbnb, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Airbnb profile
2. Then, go to https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help
3. Select the "Contact us" button at the bottom
4. And follow these steps:
- Host of accommodations
- Select listing
- Select reservation
- Choose the Payments and Refunds option and then choose "It's for another reason" to start a chat. In the chat, you must provide the reservation number and indicate that the payment has not been received yet. Usually, the Airbnb agent responds instantly regarding the payment status
For more information, we recommend that you consult the Airbnb Help Centre, specifically the Payments and Taxes section.
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Center or contact us via📩email:email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.