Of course! You can access all the information related to your bookings both on Airbnb and Weguest.
📍 In this article you will find information about:
Getting a summary of bookings from Weguest
To get a summary of bookings on Weguest, follow these steps:
- Log in to Weguest.
- Access your Owner Area.
- On the Home page, a table with the list of bookings will be displayed.
- You can view the bookings by navigating through the calendar.
- If you have more than one property, select the one you want to check.
- If you want to download your invoices, see Getting a Weguest invoice.
Getting a summary of bookings from Airbnb
To get a summary of bookings on Airbnb, follow these steps:
- Log in to Airbnb
- Once inside, click on the profile picture at the top right and select Transaction History
- Filter by months, payment method, and listings (if you have multiple properties)
- Click on the Download .CSV button
- An automatically downloaded file will open in Excel.
- To organize the file into cells, select the first column of the document
- Click on the Data tab
- Then click on Text to Columns to open a window.
- Select Delimited
- In the same window, click Next
- Other instructions will appear where you will select the separators and proceed without making any further changes
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Centre or contact us through our📩email:email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.