The Tourist Use Housing License allows you to accommodate guests in your property as an individual.
📍In this article you will find information about:
- Is it mandatory to obtain the tourist use housing license?
- How can I obtain the tourist use housing license?
- Difference between tourist accommodation and tourist use housing
Is it mandatory to obtain the tourist use housing license?
To find out if you need to process the Tourist Use Housing (TUH) license, you must consult the current legislation in your Autonomous Community. It is possible that your tourist accommodation is required to obtain the tourist use housing license and to register guests over sixteen years of age who stay in it, by sending traveler information to the competent authorities.
👉🏻At Weguest we can help you obtain the tourist use housing license
How can I obtain the tourist use housing license?
At Weguest we can help you process the license for your tourist use housing. Contact us through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with this process.
Difference between tourist accommodation and tourist use housing
- Tourist accommodations are a category of tourist accommodation among many others, such as hotels, guesthouses, motels or aparthotels, being integrated into blocks or buildings exclusively intended to provide temporary accommodation services. Therefore, they fall into the same legal category as hotels. They are identified with the symbol "AT" and are categorized with keys, just like hotels with stars.
- Tourist use housing (TUH) is considered a private property intended for tourist rental. Therefore, it is only necessary to own the accommodation you want to rent. In other words, they are residential properties owned by individuals that are rented to third parties, repeatedly and in exchange for economic compensation. These are generally known as "airbnbs".
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Centre or contact us through our📩email:email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.