Should I sell my accommodation? Should I rent it for long term? Should I continue with tourist rentals?
At Weguest, we want to keep our property owners well informed and provide our point of view.
📍 In this article, you will find information about:
- Quick solution to obtain short-term liquidity.
- Low sale prices due to high supply.
- Definite loss of the property.
- Recurring income.
- Possibility of non-payment and occupation by the tenant, with high risk during this economic crisis period.
- You cannot use your accommodation for a long time. The long-term rental contract implies a minimum duration of 5 years.
- The price agreed upon in the contract is fixed for the entire duration of the contract and does not allow adjustments based on the economic situation.
- Variable income, but with recurrence.
- Higher profitability in the medium and long term compared to traditional rentals.
- No default, as the tourist pays the reservation before arrival.
- You can use your property at any time.
- Compatible with medium-term rentals by months.
- Prices can be adjusted according to market trends, increasing them when the situation improves.
We know that there are many uncertainties, but despite that, it is certain that tourism will continue to exist in this new scenario.
⚡We will have to adapt to the changes, and at Weguest we will always be available to do it with you.
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Centre or contact us through our📩email: email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.