🙌 At Weguest, we have a department exclusively dedicated to evaluation control, with the aim of improving guest satisfaction. To achieve this, we have our own technology to carry out a thorough analysis of each reservation.
📍 In this article, you will find information about:
- Weguest evaluation control
- What season are we in?
- How can I become a Superhost?
- Do we evaluate guests after their stay?
Weguest evaluation control
This is what we do in the Weguest evaluation department:
- Evaluate guests and respond to evaluations.
- Conduct detailed studies of all elements associated with reservations: check-in, guest communications and suggestions, and cleanliness.
- Share evaluations with all Weguest teams so they can improve their processes.
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate the achievement of objectives and examine protocol compliance.
- Establish incentive and penalty programs with our partners.
- Implement the Quality Commitment Program with our property owners.
How do we manage evaluations?
These are the main characteristics of our evaluation management:
- Evaluation period: The guest has up to 14 days to evaluate from the departure date. In case the reservation has been cancelled by either party, the guest has the right to leave a review starting from the cancellation date.
- When do we evaluate: We usually evaluate 96 hours after the guests' departure, in order to receive the guest's evaluation as soon as possible.
- How do we evaluate: By default, our evaluation will be positive. We also take care of responding to comments. We can evaluate the guest negatively, but we recommend doing so after the guest's evaluation.
- Requesting evaluation: By default, every time we evaluate a guest, we ask them to leave a review. Additionally, after 5 days from their departure, we ask them to evaluate us again if we have evidence that their stay has been satisfactory.
- Modifying evaluations: Evaluations can be modified within 48 hours, only if the guest has not yet reviewed their stay.
- Deleting evaluations: By default, Airbnb does not delete comments or evaluations. Airbnb could only delete an evaluation if it violates their content policy.
How can I become a Superhost?
The Superhost badge is obtained by counting the evaluations received in the last year. The requirements are to have a cancellation rate of less than 1%, an average score of 4.8 in the overall parameter, a response rate of over 90%, and having made more than 10 bookings and 5 evaluations. The validity period of the category is 3 months.
For more information, visit What is a Superhost?
In addition, listings with a rating of more than 4.75 stars receive 15% more bookings.
Do we evaluate the guest after their stay?
Absolutely! We will take care of evaluating your guests after their stay. We know how important our comments are for giving evaluations of guests and even for claiming the security deposit.
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Centre or contact us through our📩email:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.