Guest registration consists of officially recording the individuals who stay at your property through the traveler's form.
📍 In this article, you will find information about:
- Is guest registration mandatory?
- What do I need to do to register travelers at my accommodation?
- Can Weguest handle the registration process on my behalf?
- Once guest registration is requested, what steps should I follow?
- How do I register guests?
- How can I view the completed traveler's forms?
Is guest registration mandatory?
To determine if you need to register guests, you should consult the current legislation in your Autonomous Community regarding Tourist Use Housing (VUT). It is possible that your tourist accommodation is required to register guests over the age of sixteen who stay there, by sending the traveler's forms to the competent authorities.
What do I need to do to register travelers at my accommodation?
To register guests at your accommodation, you need to go to the nearest police station to the property and inform them that you have a tourist accommodation and wish to start registering the guests who stay there.
Can Weguest handle the registration process on my behalf?
No, it is the owners or their representatives who must carry out all the necessary procedures. In addition, Weguest, not being the owner of the property and not having an Airbnb profile in its name, cannot appear in that guest registration.
Once guest registration is requested, what steps should I follow?
From Weguest, we can help you register guests staying at your property. For this, we will need the following information that you will have been provided with at the police station during the registration process:
- Hotel Data Report, which includes the registration details of your property.
- Registration Keys for the police website (username and password). The police will send you these keys directly via email. To do this, you will need to provide your email address and phone number.
How do I register guests?
At Weguest, we register guests at your property digitally. At the time of booking confirmation, guests are sent a link to enter their identification document details, signature, and notification of information to official authorities. On the day of check-in, the forms will be registered electronically and automatically on the police website.
How can I view the traveler forms that have been completed?
You can access the police website where your property was registered at the beginning of the process. By logging in with your username and password, you will have access to the traveler forms of the guests staying at your property.
🍍If you want more detailed information, you can consult other articles in our Help Centre or contact us via our📩email:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.